Business Development Manager – Product Evangelist
San Ramon (requires travel throughout CA & CO)
Commerce Mortgage is looking for a positive, energetic individual with sales, marketing and training experience. We have developed a highly automated and advanced, real estate marketing platform. This platform helps Realtors® win more buyers and sellers. Commerce Mortgage provides this system to Realtors® as a relationship development tool. We are looking for an individual to share the good news with real estate offices and support our current loan officer’s Realtor® relationship business. We seek to partner with local Realtors® and real estate brokerages through our tools, training, events, and the acquisition of MSA and Desk Rental Agreements. The product is called RealPro and the job title will be RealPro Evangelist.
We’re passionate about building great relationships with the Real Estate sales community, so we maintain a high bar for excellence when hiring. If you ooze an entrepreneurial spirit, have a great presence in front of a group, love evangelizing a great product and want to be part of a kick-ass, hard-working team, we want you!
What is the focus of the RealPro Evangelist?
- Build connections with Real Estate Companies
- Schedule and support training and product introduction events
- Support loan officer’s efforts to build Realtor® relationships
- Offer relevant Real Estate Marketing Training through frequent live, web and written content
- Source, Build, and Manage MSA and Desk Rental Agreements for our network of loan officers
- Leverage the power of RealPro to assist in the recruiting of new loan officers
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Energetic and physically vibrant. Must be able to imbue the company’s message in words and actions
- A hunger for growth – personal, financial, and professional
- Intellectual horsepower – must be able to think quick and act quicker to seize opportunities
- Training Experience
- Superb written communication skills
- Results oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skill to the Real Estate community
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred from an accredited college or university partnered with a minimum of 3 years of business-to-business customer service or sales experience
- In lieu of Bachelor’s Degree, we would seek 5+ years of relevant experience
- Documented success in sales, customer support or face-to-face marketing
- Proven time management and effective prioritization
- Mortgage industry and/or Residential Real Estate experience
- Ability to build deep client partnerships
- Ability to lead & build strong teams
- Hi tech experience
- The ability to do something incredible and awesome…every day!
Commerce Mortgage has branches throughout California and Colorado. This position requires frequent travel to these branches as well as to the area of prospective future branches.
Because this is a new position, all job duties have not been set in stone, but expect to spend the majority of your time in Real Estate offices, working in groups or one on one with agents and broker/owners; or in the field at industry events. You will also be spending time in our branches preaching the value of RealPro to our loan officers and training them on how to utilize it as a business development tool. Some weekend and evening events will be required as well as overnight stays on business trips.
As the RealPro Evangelist, you are a big game hunter with a proven track record blowing away groups at presentations. Intelligent, quick-witted and persistent, you understand how to evangelize a product while broadening a customer’s perception of its value.
This position will include a reasonable base salary plus attainable bonuses that should put the best candidates in the $120,000 per year range by the end of the first 9 months. As part of a team, you will benefit when the team succeeds and we look to you to make a quantifiable contribution.
Commerce Mortgage also offers a strong health insurance policy (subsidized), vision insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and the ability to purchase other forms of insurance for a spouse, partner, and/or children.
Commerce Mortgage (Simonich Corp) was selected as a Top Workplace in 2012 by the Bay Area News Group based upon employee surveys. Commerce Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call 877-659-2685 or email email@example.com for more information
For fastest response, complete the form on the right. Don’t forget to copy & paste your resume in the text box.